The Pickens County Commerce Park is a 310-acre Class A Industrial Park with 6,000 feet of prime frontage on four-lane US Highway 123. The Pickens County Commerce Park has a complete utility infrastructure that includes 2 electricity providers, a dedicated fiber switch, ample wastewater and water capacity and a 1 million gallon water storage tank which is dedicated for use by Commerce Park facilities.
If your company is interested in learning more about the last available industrial site in the Pickens County Commerce Park, please contact Alliance Pickens. View the protective covenants for the Pickens County Commerce Park
Site A-1 is the last site in the Pickens County Commerce Park. ±19.5 tabletop acres overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains. The drone footage displays renderings for one (1) and two (2) building layouts. These renderings follow the most basic standards established in the Pickens County Commerce Park Protective Covenants.
Companies in the Pickens County Commerce Park Include:
- era-contact USA
- IPSUM Technologies
- JR Automation Technologies
- KeyMark, Inc.
- Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Company
- Safeplast USA
- United Tool and Mold
Pickens County Commerce Park Features Include:
- Class A Industrial Park
- Protective Covenants in place | Read More
- Two electric substations and two electricity providers
- Digital fiber switch on premises
- Robust infrastructure in place
- Over 1.1 million square feet of building construction
- Campus-like environment
- Between Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA
- One site remaining